Chloe in Africa free: jigsaw puzzles for kids
Four funny puzzles with three difficulty levels, of 2×2, 3×3 and 4×4 layouts. You can help Chloe to meet some Africa’s most emblematic animals: the lion, the hippo, elephant and chimp.
- For kids from 2 to 6 years
- 4 puzzles of animals from Africa
- Funny balloons or bubbles to explode when the puzzle is finished
Safe application for kids:
- No third party advertisements.
- No in-app billing.
- No tracking of personal information.
- Links to our website behind parental control screen.
- No social links.
Chloe in Africa free: jigsaw puzzles for kids present many benefits for your child as they grow, there are three basic skills to be built:
- Hand-eye coordination: develop a relationship between what their eyes see and what their hands do.
- Gross motor skills: Large movements with larger pieces will enhance to the point they can work on their fine motor skills.
- Fine motor skills: precise and small movements, like the movement of fingers to get a puzzle piece in exactly the right spot
- Understanding of surrounding world: the child gain understanding by manipulating the world around them.
- Shape recognition: they learn to deal with different shapes.
- Problem solving: your child uses critical thinking skills to solve the puzzle.
- Setting goals: the first goal is to solve the puzzle, the next goal will be a series of strategies your child comes up with to solve the puzzle.
- Patience: your child must practice patience and work through the puzzle before reach the ending.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, German.